REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
ARANT BUILDING-COUNCIL CHAMBERS
FEBRUARY 6, 2018-7:00 PM
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act-SC CODE OF LAWS 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered to the press by email on Friday, February 2, 2018 and duly posted at Town Hall located at 126 North Pearl Street, Pageland, SC.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING-7:00 PM
- Call to Order-Mayor.
- Opening Prayer and Pledge.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Council Meeting of January 2, 2018 and Special Council Meeting of January 11, 2018.
- Recognition of Pageant Winners.
- Persons Appearing Before Council.
- Boards and Commissions-Appointments.
- Tucker Lumber.
- American Legion/Lions Club Requests.
- Election of Mayor Pro-Tempore.
- Airport Hangar.
- Town Council is Going into Executive Session for Legal Advice Under SC Code of Law 30-4-70 (A) 2-Easements, Real Estate Contractual Negotiations.
- Actions Relative Executive Session.
- Change Order Rehab Project.
- Replacement of HVAC Unit at Community Center.
- Ordinance 387A-An Ordinance to Amend Section 30-104 of Ordinance 387-HISTORIC DISTRICT.
- Police Department Roof.
- Moore’s Park Bid.
- Safety Resolution.
- Purchase Trench Box.
- Cost to Update Zoning Ordinance.
- Administrator’s Report.
- Department Head Reports.