AGENDA: REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING 4/5/2018Posted on April 6th, 2018
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
ARANT BUILDING-COUNCIL CHAMBERS
APRIL 5, 2018-7:00 PM
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act-SC CODE OF LAWS 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered to the press by email on Tuesday, April 3, 2018 and duly posted at Town Hall located at 126 North Pearl Street, Pageland, SC.
- Call to Order.
- Opening Prayer and Pledge.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Council Meeting of March 6, 2018, Special Council Meeting of March 15, 2018 and Special Council Meeting of March 22, 2018.
- Persons Appearing Before Council.
- Boards and Commissions-Appointments.
- Financial Update.
- Chamber of Commerce Request for Funds.
- Cruise Ins. & Parade of Power.
- Hangars Update.
- Tucker Request.
- Police Department Roof.
- Maple Street Closing.
- Pee Dee Coalition.
- Big Grant Awards.
- Reporting Policy.
- Conbraco Parking Bids.
- Change Order for Rural Development.
- Approval of Banner Request.
- Administrator Report.
- Department Head Reports.