AGENDA: REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING 7/10/2018Posted on July 6th, 2018
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
ARANT BUILDING-COUNCIL CHAMBERS
JULY 10, 2018-7:00 PM
WORK SESSION-6:00 PM
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act-SC Code of Laws 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered to the press by email on Friday, July 6, 2018 and duly posted at the Town Hall located at 126 North Pearl Street, Pageland, SC.
- Call to Order.
- Opening Prayer and Pledge.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Council Meeting of June 5, 2016.
- Work Session for Consideration of Future Projects.
- Persons Appearing Before Council.
- Hanger Lease.
- Verizon Tower Agreement.
- Ordinance 392-AN ORDINANCE TO ADOPT A WRECKER SERVICE AND WRECK ROTATION PROGRAM-Second Reading.
- Ordinance 394-AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND ORDINANCE 384 AND TO SET THE MILLAGE FOR ALL REAL ESTATE, PERSONAL PROPERTY AND CORPORATE PROPERTY OF EVERY DESCRIPTION OWNED AND USED IN THE MUNICIPALITY, EXCEPT SUCH AS IS EXEMPT FROM TAXATION UNDER THE CONSTITUTION ASSESSED FOR TAXATION FOR COUNTY AND STATE PURPOSED-First Reading-Tax Credit Factor.
- Attorney Agreement.
- Airport FBO Upgrades.
- Approval of DJJ Agreement.
- Approval of Future Projects as Discussed From Work Session.
- Administrator’s Report.
- Department Head Reports.