AGENDA: REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING NOVEMBER 8, 7PMPosted on November 8th, 2018
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
ARANT BUILDING-COUNCIL CHAMBERS
NOVEMBER 8, 2018-7:00 PM
PUBLIC HEARING ON 2019 BUDGET
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act-SC Code of Laws 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered to the press by email on Wednesday, November 7, 2018 and duly posted at the Town Hall at 126 North Pearl Street, Pageland, SC.
- Call to Order.
- Opening Prayer.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes of October 2, 2018 Regular Meeting. & October 11, 2018 Special Meeting.
- Persons Appearing Before Council.
- Public Hearing on 2019 Budget.
- ORDINANCE 395-AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND CHAPTER 18, WATER AND SEWER SYSTEM OF THE TOWN OF PAGELAND TOWN CODE-SECOND READING.
- Pageland Airport Lease and Establish Monthly Tie Down Rate.
- Purchase of Vehicles.
- National Flood Insurance Program.
- Approval of Hospitality Funds for Traffic Barricades for Watermelon Festival.
- Write Off of Water and Sewer Bills.
- Floor Installation at the Police Department.
- Water Effect Ratio for Copper.
- Awning and Railing.
- Administrator Report.
- Department Head Reports.
- Executive Session-Town Council is Going into Executive Session for Legal Advice Regarding Personnel and Purchase of Property under SC Code of Law Section 30-4-70-(A) 1-(Personnel and (A) 2-Real Estate and Other Contractual Matters.
- Actions Relative to Executive Session.