Home » Announcements (Page 3)
Category Archives: Announcements
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
ARANT BUILDING-COUNCIL CHAMBERS
FEBRUARY 6, 2018-7:00 PM
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act-SC CODE OF LAWS 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered to the press by email on Friday, February 2, 2018 and duly posted at Town Hall located at 126 North Pearl Street, Pageland, SC.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING-7:00 PM
- Call to Order-Mayor.
- Opening Prayer and Pledge.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Council Meeting of January 2, 2018 and Special Council Meeting of January 11, 2018.
- Recognition of Pageant Winners.
- Persons Appearing Before Council.
- Boards and Commissions-Appointments.
- Tucker Lumber.
- American Legion/Lions Club Requests.
- Election of Mayor Pro-Tempore.
- Airport Hangar.
- Town Council is Going into Executive Session for Legal Advice Under SC Code of Law 30-4-70 (A) 2-Easements, Real Estate Contractual Negotiations.
- Actions Relative Executive Session.
- Change Order Rehab Project.
- Replacement of HVAC Unit at Community Center.
- Ordinance 387A-An Ordinance to Amend Section 30-104 of Ordinance 387-HISTORIC DISTRICT.
- Police Department Roof.
- Moore’s Park Bid.
- Safety Resolution.
- Purchase Trench Box.
- Cost to Update Zoning Ordinance.
- Administrator’s Report.
- Department Head Reports.
Attention please: A contractor hit a water line and water service will be interrupted in the Holly Lynn, Lynches River, Christopher Street area. Our crews are working to repair the line ASAP.
Click the Make A Payment tab at the top of the Town of Pageland website to access both online utility bill payments and to pay a town traffic ticket.
ARANT BUILDING-COUNCIL CHAMBERS
DECEMBER 5, 2017
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act – SC CODE of Laws § 30-4-80: Written notice was
delivered to the press by email on Friday, December 1, 2017 and duly posted at Town Hall located
at 126 North Pearl Street, Pageland SC.
EXECUTIVE SESSION-6:30 PM
1. TOWN COUNCIL IS GOING INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION FOR LEGAL & PERSONNEL ADVICE UNDER
SC CODE OF LAW § 30-4-70 (A) (1) – PERSONNEL MATTERS AND § 30-4-70 (A) (2) – EASEMENTS
& CONTRACTUAL SERVICES.
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING – 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order – Mayor
2. Opening Prayer and Pledge
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes of Regular Council Meeting of November 9, 2017
5. Persons Appearing Before Council
1. Easements for Wastewater Project.
2. ORDINANCE 384 – AN ORDINANCE TO RAISE REVENUE AND ADOPT A BUDGET FOR THE TOWN
OF PAGELAND, SOUTH CAROLINA FOR THE FISCAL YEAR BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2018 AND
ENDING DECEMBER 31, 2018-SECOND READING.
3. ORDINANCE 385 – HOSPITALITY AND ACCOMIDATIONS BUDGET. SECOND READING
4. Police Department vehicle take home policy.
1. ORDINANCE 390 – AN ORDINANCE TO PROVIDE FOR PARKING RESTRICTIONS IN RESIDENTIAL
DISTRICTS. FIRST READING.
2. Approval of Five-Year Airport Layout Plan.
3. Approval of Town Council Meeting Dates for 2018
4. Resolution 2017-12-01-Establishment of On Call Rates per Week.
5. American Legion Request for Funds.
6. Tucker Lumber Request.
7. 2017 Budget Reclassification.
8. Administrator’s Report.
9. Department Head Reports
10. Motion to Adjourn
Water tests have concluded that town water is safe to drink. We apologize for the inconvenience.