REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
TOWN HALL 307 EAST MCGREGOR STREET
JULY 6, 2021 — 7:00 PM
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act of Code of Laws 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered by
email to the Press on July 2, 2022 and duly posted at the Town Hall located at 307 East McGregor Street
- Call to Order.
- Opening Prayer.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes oflune 1, 2021 and June 15, 2021.
- Public Hearing: Memorandum of Understanding agreement between the Town of Pageland, Amberly
Holding, LLC, and B & C Land Farming, LLC.
- Persons Appearing Before Council.
- Proclamation of recognition of Salutatorians and Valedictorians.
- Big Grants.
- Boards & Commissions — Election Commission Update.
- Ordinance 433 — Memorandum of Understanding agreement between the Town of Pageland,
Amberly holding, LLC, and B & C Land Farming, LLC. — Second Reading.
- Downtown Lighting.
- Water Tank Agreement with Chesterfield County Rural Water Company.
- Chamber of Commerce.
- Opening all Town Owned Facilities to full capacity.
- Ordinance 434 – Adoption of Municipal Code as the official Town of Pageland Code of Ordinances. —
- Pageland Town Hall Open House.
- Town Improvements and Changes — Crepe Myrtles beside Lynn’s Café.
- Alleyway Lighting.
- Purchase of Water Tower Cellular Site for Verizon Agreement — Unisom.
- Administrator Report.
- Department Head Reports.
- Executive Session — Pursuant to S.C. Code 30-4-70(a) Council may enter into executive session for
negotiations incident to proposed contractual arrangement, the receipt of legal advice where the
legal advice relates to pending threatened, or potential claim or other matters covered by the
attorney-client privilege, settlement of legal claims, or the position of the Town in other adversary
- Contractual Matter Regarding Real Estate.
- Actions Relative to Executive Session.