REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
ARANT BUILDING-COUNCIL CHAMBERS
AUGUST 6, 2019-7:00 PM
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act-SC Code of Laws 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered to the press by email on Friday, August 2, 2019 and duly posted at the Town Hall located at 126 North Pearl Street, Pageland, SC.
1. Call to Order.
2. Opening Prayer.
3. Adoption of Agenda.
4. Approval of Minutes of July 2, 2019 Regular Meeting.
5. Persons Appearing Before Council.
1. Approval of Airport Leases.
2. Transfer of Tennis Court Property.
3. Transfer of High Point Tank Property to Chesterfield County Rural Water Company.
4. Town Dams.
5. Town Clock.
1. DJJ Agreement.
2. 2019 Tax Millage and Tax Credit Factor.
3. MASC Economic Development Grant.
4. Rural Development Letter of Conditions and other Waste Water Facility Requirements.
5. ORDINANCE 409-BOND ORDINANCE-FIRST READING-AN ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF A NOT EXCEEDING FOUR MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND ($4,300,000) WATERWORKS AND SEWER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT REVENUE BOND, SERIES 2019B, OF THE TOWN OF PAGELAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, TO PRESCRIBE THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PROCEEDS SHALL BE EXPENDED, TO PROVIDE FOR THE PAYMENT THEREOF, TO PROVIDE FOR THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF A NOT EXCEEDING FOUR MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR ($4,300,000) WATERWORKS AND SEWER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT REVENUE BOND ANTICIPATION NOTE OF THE TOWN OF PAGELAND IN CONNECTION WITH SAID BOND, TO PRESCRIBE THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE PROCEEDS OF SUCH BOND ANTICIPATION NOTE SHALL BE EXPENDED, TO PROVIDE FOR THE PAYMENT THEREOF, AND OTHER MATTERS RELATING THERETO.
6. Airport Update.
7. Community Center-Job Fair and American Red Cross.
8. Administrator Report.
9. Department Heads Reports.
10. Town Council is Going into Executive Session Under SC Code of Laws Section 30-4-70 (a) Contractual.
11. Actions Relative to Executive Session.