REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
ARANT BUILDING COUNCIL CHAMBERS
OCTOBER 1, 2019 7:00 PM
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act of Code of Laws 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered to the press by email on Friday, September 27, 2019 and duly posted at the Town Hall located at 126 North Pearl Street, Pageland, SC.
1. Call to Order.
2. Opening Prayer.
3. Adoption of Agenda.
4. Approval of Minutes of Regular Council Meeting of September 3, 2019.
5. Persons Appearing Before Council.
1. Sun Recycling-Kris Winters.
2. Dilapidated Building in Downtown -Discussion.
3. ORDINANCE 410. AN ORDINANCE TO ADOPT THE ACCOMMODATION AND HOSPITALITY BUDGET FOR THE FISCAL YEAR BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2020 AND ENDING DECEMBER 31, 2020. This Ordinance is to clarify specific Accommodation and Hospitality Tax expenses. The Town Council in meeting duly called has determined these expenditures that shall be paid with Accommodation and Hospitality funds are listed below.
4. Sludge Removal.
5. Approval of Rural Development Engineering Budgeted Fees.
6. Water/Sewer Account Write Off.
7. Ordinance 411. An Ordinance to Amend the Zoning Classification of Barbara Ray.
8. Ordinance 412. An Ordinance to Amend the Zoning Classification of Christy N. Small.
9. Map Solutions. Request for Ad.
10. Sutton Street.
11. Administrator Report.
12. Department Head Reports.
13. Town Council is Going into Executive Session Under SC Code of Laws Section 30-4-70 (a)-Contractual.
14. Actions Relative to Executive Session.