REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
TOWN HALL 307 EAST MCGREGOR STREET
MAY 4, 2021-7:00 PM
Pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act of Code of Laws 30-4-80: Written notice was delivered by email to the Press on April 30, 2021 and duly posted at the Town Hall located at’ 307 East McGregor Street.
- Call to Order.
- Opening Prayer.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Council Meeting of April 6, 2021.
- Teacher Appreciation.
- Persons Appearing Before Council.
- Memorandum of Understanding with Amberly Holding LLC and B & C Land Clearing, LLC.
- Ordinance 427- General Residential Restricted-Second Reading.
- Memorandum of Understanding: Department of Mental Health.
- BIG Scoring Matrix.
- Water Tank Project with Chesterfield County Rural Water Company.
- Boards and Commissions.
- Downtown Street Lights.
- Chamber of Commerce.
- Fire Department Bids for Equipment.
- Sign Bids for Administration Building.
- Zoning Request on Bypass from Residential to Commercial.
- International Property Maintenance Code Discussion.
- Ordinance 430-An Ordinance to Amend Medium Density Residential District (R-6).
- Approval of Acceptance of Airport Grant in the Amount of $9,000. for operations personnel, cleaning, sanitation, etc.
- Sandhill Medical Foundation Proclamation.
- Sewer Line Repairs in Downtown Area.
- Engineering Fees for Sewer line to Rehab Sewer Lines to Central to Snyder Kirkley or Central High School.
- Victim Advocate Funding Request.
- Beautification Day-May 8, 2021.
- Litter Pick-up Day.
- Positions Upgrade.
- CDBG Potential Applications.
- Chaplain Policy for Police Department.
- Maintenance Agreement for Town Hall Outside Areas.
- Department Head Reports.